In the journal First Things, Joe Carter takes a look at Kinkade’s aesthetic. HT: J. Overstreet.
- The CAPC Digest #5: Internet Mob Justice with Luke T. HarringtonMarch 5, 2015
- Burn After Listening: Heartbreak Music with Richard ClarkMarch 4, 2015
- Persuasion: The Exploitation of Humans and Religion, with guest Simone HalpinMarch 3, 2015
- Sunday Oldskool: “Sin City” by Malik YusefMarch 2, 2015
- Seeing and Believing: How Should Christians Interpret TV/Film + Terrence Malick’s Knight of CupsFebruary 27, 2015
- The One-Dimensional Humanity of ‘Downton Abbey’February 5, 2015
- LOL Interwebz: The Blood of Your Tweets Cries out from the GroundFebruary 19, 2015
- Transhumanism Is the New GnosticismFebruary 17, 2015
- ChristianExaminer Deceives Readers about Russell MooreFebruary 14, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story': A Universe Devoid of Common GraceFebruary 10, 2015
Sponsor-MembersBecome a sponsor-member by signing up for $25/month or more!
Our Sustainability Goal
- Pay writers
- Pay editors
- Pay our podcast producer
- Pay our illustrator
- Pay for hosting and other miscellaneous expenses.