In the journal First Things, Joe Carter takes a look at Kinkade’s aesthetic. HT: J. Overstreet.
Our Sustainability Goal
- Pay writers
- Pay editors
- Pay our podcast producer
- Pay our illustrator
- Pay for hosting and other miscellaneous expenses.
- A Time To Dance: A Christian Defense of Pop MusicOctober 2, 2014
- Beauty for Ashes: The Hope of Beauty After SufferingOctober 10, 2014
- D.A.R.E., True Love Waits, and the Way Forward after Abstinence ProgramsSeptember 30, 2014
- Putting Story Before Agenda: A Conversation with the Director of “Believe Me”September 23, 2014
- Holy Relics: The Hymnal, Part 1September 24, 2014