When submitting a pitch for a guest or feature article on Christ and Pop Culture, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Be sure your pitch has a strong pop culture framework.
- Do not send a full article for your pitch; we don’t have the time to read unsolicited pieces.
- Keep your pitch to one paragraph. Include a thesis and some ideas about how you will develop your thesis throughout the piece.
- Keep our audience in mind. We focus on pop culture from a Christian perspective. We recommend reading a few features and articles tagged Editor’s Picks to get a sense of what we publish.
- Think cultural analysis rather than devotional or first-person narratives.
- Include a two-sentence bio to help us understand why you would be qualified to write on this topic.
- Include links to two or three articles that you have published, even if it’s your own blog (but preferably at other publications).
- We do not have time to respond to every pitch.
- We primarily publish original content and only in very rare cases do we re-publish a previously released article.
- We do not accept sponsored posts or links.
We look forward to hearing from you. Click here to submit a pitch.