What Grieving People Wish You Knew by Nancy Guthrie, Free for CAPC Members
Nancy Guthrie’s overwhelming message in What Grieving People Wish You Knew is to enter into the awkwardness and difficulty of loving grieving people.
So if you happen to need music to accompany every occassion might I suggest my top five Halloween songs:
1. Thriller by Michael Jackson
2. The Monster Mash by Boris Pickett
3. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
4. Soul Stalker by Calibretto 13
5. This Is Halloween by Danny Elfman
For as low as $5/month, you’ll get access to free offerings from creators and authors we love, exclusive access to our member’s only forum, and exclusive content and podcasts — and you’ll help ensure that CAPC keeps getting better and better.